This is a card from the July issue of Cardmaker magazine - and what I'll call a "scrap" card because it's made from leftover scraps (except for the card base)! The card base is white, topped with a layer of Summer Sunrise, embossed with the Linen Impression plate. The banners were made using a double ended banner, cutting off the tops. I stamped the potted plant, colored it with Copics and added the twine, sentiment and a few pearls. This is one of my favorite cards - I really like the card design and the color combination!
Card Details:
- Stamps: Lockhart Phalaenopsis, PTI Tiny Tags
- Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Bitty Box Basics, Bitty Baby Blessings
- Tools: PTI Double Ended Banner Die, Tiny Tags Die, Linen Impression Plate; Nestabilities Scalloped Long Rectangle
- Other: Copics, Adhesive Pearls, Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!