Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hard to believe it's the end of August already, the year is flying by so fast!  I saw this card on Debbie Olson's blog and wanted to make one similar to it.  The card base is white, topped with a blue and orange pattern paper.  I stamped the images on white and layered it on Orange Zest cardstock.  I die cut the picket fence and placed it on top of half of a doily. I added the sentiment, a little strip of white ribbon and a bit of glitter on the flower tops.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Iconic Images, Round and Round (2009 Anniversary Set)
  • Paper:  PTI Orange Zest; Stampin'Up
  • Tools:  Deckled Rectangles Nestabilities, PTI Picket Fence Die
  • Other:  Doily, White Ribbon, Martha Stewart Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!