Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Vases

I liked this new set from PTI, Gracious Vases from the first time I saw it!  I think it can be used for so many different types of cards.  I used a light purple for the card base and topped it with a leafy patterned paper and rounded the corners on the right side.  I stamped vases in different colors of purple and one in rhubarb, which I think brings all the colors together.  The images are matted on a darker color purple and die cut with nestabilities.  As a final touch, I added the sentiment, two adhesive pearls and used a pearl pen on the flowers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Gracious Vases
  • Paper:  DCWV
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder, Labels Four Nestabilities
  • Other:  Adhesive Pearls, Pearl Pen
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!