Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fly Away

I saw a card similar to this (posted by Vannessa) on one of the PTI Stamp-a-faire challenges last week and thought it would be perfect for my friend's birthday.  I stamped the airplane on white and colored it with Copics.  Next I took a piece of Spring Rain card stock and stamped clouds onto it.  I cut the window in the cardstock with Mat Stack 1 and adhered it to the white and mounted both of them onto red card stock.  I tied some twine around the opening and added the buttons and banner.  Happy Birthday Brian!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Fly Away, Up, Up & Away
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain
  • Tools:  PTI Mat Stack 1, Fly Away Die
  • Other:  Twine, PTI Buttons
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!