Thursday, March 22, 2012

2nd Birthday

I really like this bear - so cute for a child's card!  I used white for the card base and layered it with pink, white and a green/pink patterned paper.  The bear is stamped and colored with Copics; I added the hat cut with light green paper and topped with a pink pompom.  The bear image is mounted on pink and popped up on foam squares.

I stamped the balloons onto light green paper, cut them out and added the sentiment.  I placed them on foam squares and attached Blossom twine for the strings.  I diecut "reese" in pink and adhered them with coaster for support.  My final steps were adding the 2 to the balloon, tying the ribbon and adding the gems on the right hand side.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Beary Special; Inky Antics Birthday Elephant
  • Paper:  DCWV; Me & My Big Ideas
  • Tools:  Labels One Nestabilities; PTI Block Alphabet Numbers Die, PTI Block Alphabet Die Collection
  • Other:  Coaster, Copics, Twine, Ribbon, Gems
  • Card Size:  5.25" x 5.25"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!