Tuesday, March 20, 2012

sending birthday wishes (CAS #2)

This is another quick card to make.  I used white for the card base and added a layer of  Raspberry Fizz.  Next I took a piece of white cardstock and ran it through the Cuttlebug with a doily die, embossing the die into the cardstock (instead of cutting it out).  I punched two butterflies, cut with coordinating pattern paper, adding 2 small black gemstones in the middle of each.  I stamped the sentiment onto a banner strip and adhered it to the card with foam tape.  Easy!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Everyday Button Bits
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stamper's Select, Raspberry Fizz Mix
  • Tools:  Cheery Lynn French Pastry Die; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch; PTI Double Ended Banners Die
  • Other:  Taylored Expression Gemstones
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!