Monday, March 12, 2012

Daffodil Birthday

Daffodil is the flower for March.  The card base for this is Kraft, layered with polka dot pattern paper; both are edged with tea dye ink.  I stamped the daffodil onto Vintage Cream and colored it with Copics.  I stamped the sentiment, rounded the corners and added a bit of glitter to the daffodil center.  I edged around the cream with the tea dye ink and mounted it onto a piece of Ripe Avocado cardstock.  My last step was adding the sheer ribbon tied in a bow.  Happy Birthday Debbie!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Year of Flowers:  Daffodil, Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Happy Spots
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Glitter; Ribbon
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  • Use What I Have:  I've had the daffodil stamp set for over a year and never used it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!