Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thinking Of You Get Well

I got the idea for this card on Pinterest - what a great place to find ideas!  I used Fine Linen cardstock for the card base, layered it with Pure Poppy cardstock and Happy Spots pattern paper.  I stamped the teacups, "feel better" teabag and "thinking of you" sentiment onto a tag diecut made with Vintage Cream.  I added Kraft twine through the label hole.

But, look what you see when you open it!  There's a "tissue box" inside, complete with a tissue, made with a strip of paper that's scored.  Isn't this an adorable idea?

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tea For Two, Tea For Two Additions, Communique Curves
  • Paper:  PTI Fine Linen, Pure Poppy, Happy Spots, Vintage Cream
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #1; Tag Trio Nestabilities; Scor-Pal
  • Other:  Twine, Tissue
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!