This is the flower box die that coordinates with the window card posted on March 8th. I used Lemon Tart for the card base and added a layer of Hibiscus Burst. The flowers were stamped onto white, with the middle flower stamped onto a diecut flower and raised with a foam square. I used a black Glaze pen on the flower centers and a distresser around the edges of the white cardstock. I diecut the flower box with a polka dot yellow pattern paper and adhered it to a piece of coaster diecut. The finishing touch was the button laced with Pink Sorbet twine.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Flower Fusion #4, Flower Fusion #12
- Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst, White Stamper's Select, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics
- Tools: PTI Flower Fusion #12 Die; Poppystamps Flower Box
- Other: Twine, PTI Lemon Tart Button, Distresser, Glaze Pen
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!