Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Baby

I'm using a Marianne Designs diecut for this card sent to me from Jill.  I used Aqua Mist cardstock for the card base and layered the Marianne diecut on top.  Before adhering it, I tied a bow in the upper right hand corner through the slots in the diecut. 

I diecut a scalloped circle and paper pierced the scallops.  The baby buggy was stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copics and placed on foam tape for dimension.  I added white Pearl Pen to the dots on the Marianne diecut to embellish it a bit.  I thought this was a nice color that could be used for a boy or a girl.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Bringing Home Baby
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select
  • Tools:  Marianne Designables DS0913; Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities; Paper Piercer
  • Other:  Ribbon; Copics; Pearl Pen
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!