Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ghostly Greetings (CAS #23)

Hard to believe but Halloween is just around the corner.  This is a new stamp set from Papertrey - the ghost comes with a variety of faces to use on it.  Just too cute!

I used white for the card base and used a crackled stamp to give it a texture-like pattern.  I cut out the ghost, stamped the face and adhered it to the card with foam tape for dimension.  I stamped the sentiment just below the ghost in black ink.

It was entirely too plain looking so I added the Mandarin twine.  A cute and quick card!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Happy Haunting, Crackled
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Tools:  PTI Happy Haunting Die
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!