My friend asked me to make her granddaughter a first birthday card and I decided to pull out this Penny Black stamp since I haven't used it for a while.
I used white for the card base and added a layer of alphabet pattern paper and a layer of pink polka dot pattern paper. The image was stamped on white, colored with Copics and placed on a pink scalloped circle.
I cut the light green loopy strips behind the image with my new "loop de loop" die. The balloon and number "1" were cut with dies and adhered on foam tape for dimension. For the balloon string, I attached a piece of pink sorbet twine to the balloon and "tied" it to the bench.
The "happy birthday" was stamped on a diecut. Last steps were adding the Prisma flowers with Pearl Pen in the middle and sprinkling glitter on the stamped flowers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Penny Black "Break For Cake"; PTI Birthday Basics
- Paper: DCWV; Core'dinations
- Tools: PTI Fabulous Frames Die, Heart-2-Heart #2 Die; Block Alpha Numbers Die, Loop-de-Loop Die; Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
- Other: Prisma Flowers; Pearl Pen; Copics; Coaster; Twine; Martha Stewart Glitter
- Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"
- Use What I Have: Penny Black stamp

Oh wow! I LOVE this card!!!! It is absolutely beautiful and very detailed!!!
ReplyDelete