Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Congrats On Your New Job

Here's another new job card made with PTI's Card Edgers #5.  These are great to use and can give the effect of a folder.  This card was for someone who got a job as an administrative assistant so I thought a folder card was appropriate.

I used Lemon Tart cardstock for the card base and added a layer of red polka dot pattern paper, cutting the tops with the card edgers.  I die cut the spiral notebook page and stamped it with the sentiments.  I added a strip of red cardstock along the length of the folder.

I tied charcoal twine around the notebook page, added a curly paper clip and adhered it to the card.  My last steps were adding the stars to make it a bit more celebratory.


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Congrats All Ways
  • Paper:  PTI Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy; Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #5, Spiral Notebook Page Die, Stampin' Up Star Punch
  • Other:  Twine; Curly Paper Clip
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!