I needed to make a sympathy card for a man and Kraft is always good for a masculine card. I used Kraft for the card base and edged around it in white ink. I stamped the stems in ink and the flowers in brown on Vintage Cream cardstock. I layered it on Spring Moss and Dark Chocolate cardstocks.
I wrapped dark brown ribbon around the card and tied it in a knot and placed the image on foam tape for dimension. The sentiment was stamped in brown ink. Although hard to see in the picture, I added Sand Flower Soft to the tops of the flowers for texture. The card needed something so I added the little butterfly.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Beautiful Butterflies, With Sympathy
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Spring Moss, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate
- Tools: Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch
- Other: Flower Soft; Ribbon
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!