Monday, November 26, 2012

A Good Friend

This is another new set from PTI called "Over Under Easy".  It's a nice set because it has a variety of sentiments plus a variety of flourishes that you can put over or under the sentiments or leave them off. 

I used Sweet Blush cardstock for the card base and added a layer of pretty flowered, pink pattern paper, using Card Edgers on the bottom of both papers.   I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock, adding a flourish in pink above the sentiment.  I attached the white to a Lacey Square nestability and adhered it to the card base with foam tape for dimension.

To finish off the card, I tied a bow around it with white tulle and added a few crystal gems to the flourish. 

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, White Stampers Select; DCWV Spring Fling & Summer Days
  • Stamps:  PTI Over Under Easy
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #3; Lacey Squares Nestabilities; Standard Square Nestabilities
  • Other:  Tulle; Gems; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!