Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies Collection

Another item I made for the Craft Fair is this assorted pack of greeting cards, using PTI's Beautiful Butterflies stamp set.

Each card uses Kraft cardstock for the card base, rounding the bottom corners.  I used the same large butterfly as the focal point, stamping it once in a solid color, and then stamping over it again with a designed stamp.  I layered the Kraft cardstock with strips of solid cardstock and pattern paper to match the color of the butterfly.  I stamped the sentiment and then added twine, flowers, buttons, etc. to each card.

The cards are packaged in a clear box, decorated with a strip of pattern paper that I used a Martha Stewart border punch on for the design.  I added a little circle tag that says "just for you" stamped on white and layered on another circle of Spring Moss cardstock.  I stamped a little butterfly over the sentiment so everything is perfectly coordinated!






Card Details:
Get Well Soon
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Sweet Love
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Plum Pudding, Guide Lines
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Prisma Flowers; Pearl Pen
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Happy Anniversary
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Communique Sentiments; Stampin' Up
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise, Bitty Baby Blessings
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other: Gem
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Happy Birthday 
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Background Basics:  Sheet Music
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Happy Spots
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Honeydew Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Sending Prayers 
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Mehndi Medallion
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist, Everyday Blessings
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other: PTI Aqua Mist Button
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Thank You
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Communique Sentiments; Polka Dot Basics
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz, Bitty Box Basics
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Faux Eyelets
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Packaging
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Tranquility Triangle 
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart Lace Flowers Border Punch; Standard Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Clear Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!