Thursday, November 8, 2012

Birthday Wishes (CAS #25)

This is the last of the Washi tape colors from Target.  Another simple card to make using this fantastic tape.

I used Royal Velvet cardstock for the card base, a color that seems to me, difficult to find things to go with it.  Luckily this tape matches it quite well!  I put the four different designs of tape on the card, cutting the ends of each strip with pinking shears for a little bit of design.  I cut the bottom of the white cardstock with the pinking shears as well.

I stamped the sentiment and added the jute.  The washi tape cards are really quick and fun to make.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI 2012 Birthday Tags
  • Paper:  PTI Royal Velvet, White Stampers Select
  • Tools:  Pinking Shears
  • Other:  Jute
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!