Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Birthday Wishes

The die used to make the elongated triangles on this card is sold primarily for making jewelry beads, but I think it's a great shape for cards.

I used Aqua Mist cardstock for the card base and added the six triangles.  I die cut the tag from Fillable Frames #9 and stamped it with the sentiment.  I adhered it to the card with foam tape for dimension and added the Charcoal twine tied in a bow.

Naturally, to me the card need something else so I added the stars to make it look a bit more festive.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI 2012 Birthday Tags
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Everyday Blessings
  • Tools:  PTI Beautiful Beads Die, Fillable Frames #9 Die; Star Nestabilities
  • Other:  Twine, Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!