Here's the day again when we all over eat....lots of food but also lots of leftovers - the best part of the turkey tradition!
This is another Thanksgiving card made using Autumn Hills. I used Dark Chocolate cardstock for the card base, rounded the right hand corners and topped it with a layer of fall-like pattern paper. This pattern paper is from when I originally purchased my Cricut machine, about 7 years ago, so time to use it. lol
I stamped the image on white cardstock, colored it with Copics and layered it onto a piece of Orange Zest cardstock. The sentiment was stamped on white and layered on another piece of Chocolate, both cut with oval nestabilities. The jute on the spine seemed like the perfect final touch for the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Autumn Hills
- Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest; Cricut
- Tools: Oval Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
- Other: Copics; Jute
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Use What I Have: Cricut paper!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!