I saw this card on Nichole's blog and decided to make one similar to it. I used Autumn Rose cardstock for the card base and added a layer of white cardstock, rounding all four corners.
I die cut the vase in vellum and rubbed pink ink on it to give it color. I stamped the "flowers" (which is really a tree from the Autumn Hills stamps set) for the vase and colored the leaves with Copics. I stamped the small pink flowers on top of the leaves and placed the vellum vase on top.
I stamped the sentiment, added the little butterfly and some glitter to the flowers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Autumn Hills, Beautiful Butterflies, Hanging Out
- Paper: PTI Autumn Rose, White Stampers Select
- Tools: PTI Mega Vases Die; Corner Rounder, Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch
- Other: Martha Stewart Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!