Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Birthday (CAS #4)

The challenge is to make a card or project by choosing one of five sketches provided by PTI.  Easy, because it means I don't have to think up an idea - it's already there in front of me!  And I can keep the other 4 sketches for later use!  For this challenge I chose sketch #5:
I used Summer Sunrise cardstock for the card base, rounding the right hand corners.  I used the flower stamp from Flower Fusion #12 and stamped six flowers in Mango Madness ink, adding the button like center in black ink.  I stamped the sentiment in black as well.

The card looked too, too plain for me so I ran the white cardstock through the Cuttlebug using my Linen/Canvas Impression Plate.  I also tied Charcoal twine around the spine to bring out more of the black color.  This really was a quick and easy card to make!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #12, Over Under Easy
  • Paper:  PTI Summer Sunrise, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  VersaMagic Mango Madness; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Linen & Canvas Impression Plate; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!