Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Birthday to you!

The weather is getting a little warmer so it makes me think of Spring flowers.  I used Autumn Rose cardstock for the card base.  I stamped the images on white cardstock and cut the corners with an inverted corner rounder.

The leaves/stems are stamped twice to create a shadow effect.  I stamped the flowers on the white and cut out a few and popped them up on foam tape for dimension (3rd & 6th flowers from the left).  I tied Honeydew around the bottom of the card to complete it.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Heart-2-Heart #12, Heart-2-Heart #6, Flower Fusion #9, Harvest Berries
  • Paper:  PTI Autumn Rose, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid
  • Tools:  PTI Heart-2-Heart #12 Die; Inverted Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!