Yes, this is another entry for PTI's birthday celebration. Do you think I'm obsessed about winning? haha
This is another card made from inspiration from the Design Team. This time it's from Dawn McVey - Dawn always uses such vibrate colors and color combinations that I wouldn't think of using together! And whenever I see something made with Rosie Posie stamps I think of her, and that's why I used that stamp set on my card.
I used True Black cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Raspberry Fizz gingham pattern paper. I stamped the flowers, leaves and sentiments on white cardstock. Two of the flowers are stamped, cut out and mounted on foam tape for dimension.
I distressed the edges of the white cardstock, tied Charcoal twine around the bottom and added gems to the center flower for a little bling. Black and pink are two of my favorite colors to use together!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Harvest Berries, Birthday Basics
- Paper: PTI True Black, White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz Pattern Pack
- Ink: Memento Rose Bud, New Sprout, Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Tim Holtz Distresser
- Other: Twine; Gems; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!