I'm really happy with the way this card turned out - totally cute! I used white cardstock for the card base and added pink pattern paper and red cardstock on top of it. I die-cut the heart border and placed it over where the two top papers meet to cover the seam.
I die-cut the Library Pocket in pink cardstock and die-cut Olivia's name in white letters. I cut a piece of paper that fit the pocket and stamped a variety of things on it (see picture #2). I die-cut the two large hearts in two shades of pink and overlapped them, adding the tear dropped gem on top. My final step was adding the Happy Valentine's Day to the bottom of the card on foam tape for dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Tiny Treats: Valentine, Tag-Its #11, Framed Out #11, With All My Heart, Sew Simple Borders; Michael's $1 Stamp
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; Hot Off The Press; The Paper Company; Reflections Pink Buttons
- Ink: ColorBox Warm Red Chalk; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: R29, R81, W1, W3
- Tools: PTI Heart Border Die, Framed Out #11 Die, Library Pocket, Alpha Block Letters Lower; Corner Rounder
- Other: Foam Tape; Gems
- Card Size: 5.0" x 7.0"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!