Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Birthday To You

It's been a while since I bought something from WPlus9, but when I saw this set I had to have it!  It has a lot of different types of flowers and leaves.

I stamped the flowers in Berry Sorbet ink and the leaves in Spring Moss ink, adding the flower centers in Harvest Gold ink.   The sentiment is stamped in black ink.  When I was finished stamping, I ran the panel through my Linen Impression plate to give it a little texture.

I trimmed a piece of the white off the bottom and adhered it to a Berry Sorbet cardstock card base.  I like that a little bit of the coordinating cardstock shows at the bottom.  I added glitter to the flower centers to finish the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  WPlus9 Spring Blooms, Strictly Sentiments #5
  • Paper:  PTI Berry Sorbet, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Harvest Gold; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Linen Impression Plate Die
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Great birthday card. Oooh, I love that WPlus9 set, need to find it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!