Friday, January 9, 2015

Calendar #3 - Sunflowers

Maybe I'll get all the calendars posted before 2016!

I stamped the sunflowers in Tangelo ink and partially colored them with a coordinating Copic marker.  The centers are stamped in dark brown ink, fussy cut (I don't have the die for this set!) and placed on foam tape with a bit of glitter on them. The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss ink.

The calendar is layered on Orange Zest cardstock and on foam tape for added dimension. The top portion of the card is cut with a Martha Stewart border punch with white ribbon tied around it.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Simple Sunflower
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Orange Zest, Spring Moss Gingham
  • Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate; Memento Tangelo
  • Copics:  YR65
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart Zig Zag Edger Punch
  • Other:  Calendar; Glitter; Foam Tape
  • Project Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome. I just found you site from your PTI entry and thought I would browse your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!