Friday, January 30, 2015

Calendar #5 - Butterflies

I'm getting there with the calendars...only one to go after this!

For this calendar, I pulled out a set I haven't used for a long - Peaceful Gardens - and used it to create the grass and the flowers. The grass is stamped in two shades of green and the flowers in two shades of orange.  The butterflies were made with the Memory Box Dancing Butterflies die, die-cut in Spring Moss and Orange Zest cardstock.

The border at the top was made with a Martha Stewart heart border punch using Orange Zest striped paper. The calendar is adhered to a rectangle of Lemon Tart cardstock and on foam tape for dimension.

The final steps were adding glitter to the flowers and tying ribbon around the top. This was one of my favorite calendars I made this year.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Peaceful Gardens
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Orange Zest Stripes, Spring Moss
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse; Memento Tangelo; VersaMagic Mango Madness
  • Dies:  Memory Box Dancing Butterflies
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch
  • Other:  Calendar; Foam Tape; Ribbon; Glitter
  • Project Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!