I wasn't crazy about PTI's Phrase Play dies when they were first released - now I don't know what I would do without them! They're a lot of fun to use and add a nice touch to cards.
I started by embossing a piece of white cardstock with a herringbone design and placed it on an Aqua Mist cardstock card base. Next, I die-cut the "enjoy" Phrase Play die in Aqua Mist, filling in the wording with Hawaiian Shores and Summer Sunrise cardstock. Circle Scribbles is another favorite of mine and I die-cut two in Simply Chartreuse and Hawaiian Shores. I placed them on the card and layered the Phrase Play die-cut over top.
I stamped "your birthday" on a banner die-cut in black ink and added some of my favorite clear sequins to finish off the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Phrase Play #4
- Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, White Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Phrase Play #4, Circle Scribbles, Sketched Shapes
- Tools: Cuttlebug Herringbone Embossing Folder
- Other: Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Fantastic birthday card. I love those Circle Scribbles. This looks like a great card to have on hand for any birthday. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete