I can't believe I already made a Valentine card - I'm ahead of schedule for me!
I started with a white panel and placed Washi tape at the top and bottom. Next, I die-cut XOXO in Raspberry Fizz cardstock and adhered it to the panel on foam tape. I stamped the sentiment above it and added a few sequins (Pink Peonies, Sweetheart Mix).
The panel was layered onto a black cardstock card base. I like this raspberry and black color combination with a touch of pink from the sequins.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Boutique Borders: Valentine
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, True Black, Raspberry Fizz
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI XOXO Border
- Other: Washi Tape; Pretty Pink Posh Sequins; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!