I needed a quick idea for a card and decided to use the same idea from Tag #6 posted 12/20/14. Why invent the wheel when I can recycle an idea?
I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base, adding a layer of textured green paper, rounding the bottom corners. The bookmark is cut in DCWV striped paper and adhered on thin foam tape. I die-cut the stocking in red cardstock, added the top in white cardstock and placed it on thin foam tape. Sarah's name is in New Leaf cardstock using the Alphabet Soup die. I added a snowflake brad, loop at the top and a little glitter.
Merry Christmas is stamped in red on a banner die-cut and placed on foam tape. I tied a gold ribbon through the top and added the snowflakes.
Card Details:- Stamps: PTI Keep It Simple: Christmas
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, New Leaf, White Stampers Select; DCWV; Reflections
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy
- Dies: PTI Basic Bookmark #3, Bountiful Banners; Memory Box Eyelet Stocking, Alphabet Soup
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Foam Tape; Brad; Stampin' Up Frosted Sequins; Ribbon; Twine; Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!