This year's doodad took no thinking at all, thanks to PTI and Betsy Veldman's Halloween Pin-Ups Make It Market Mini Kit. As soon as I saw this kit, I knew I had to have it!
I started with a glassine bag and added a strip of green, orange or purple paper in the center. I attached a spider web doily, purchased at Michael's on top. For the clothespin, the kit included everything I needed to make adorable Frankenstein, Dracula, Ghost and Witch closures for the tops of the bags. I did add a little piece of magnet to the back of the clothespin (Amy Sheffer - thanks for the idea!) so they can be used on a refrigerator or desk after Halloween.
The coordinating tags were also included in the kit and I attached them to the bags with a bit of Halloween colored twine. I filled the bags with candy and they were ready to go! Quick, fast and a lot of fun to make!!
Here's a close up of one and photos of all 4 characters. Aren't they the cutest?
Project Details:
- Paper: PTI Spring Moss Stripes, Orange Zest Stripes, Plum Pudding Bitty Dots
- Dies: Halloween Pin-Ups
- Other: Glassine Bags; Doily; Twine; Clothespin; Magnet
- Size: 3.75" x 6.25"



They are indeed cute, Lainey, and I love those web doilies! Some lucky Ghosts or Goblins will enjoy these "treats".
ReplyDeleteThese are very cute! A kit? I'll have to look on Papertrey for this.
ReplyDelete