Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sending Birthday Hugs & Kisses

Has it been long enough since I used this little cutie?  

On white cardstock, I used Aqua Mist mist (I mixed alcohol and Aqua Mist reinker) and my Falling Snow stencil to create the background for the card. I placed the stencil over white cardstock and misted it with the ink. It gave this card such a soft, pretty look!

The elephant and hat are die-cut in white cardstock and colored with Copics. The balloon is die-cut in Aqua Mist cardstock. I stamped the balloon string so it appears to be behind the elephant. 

The elephant is on foam tape for dimension. I stamped the sentiment, added a couple clear sequins on the balloon and white crochet twine around the spine. Love this little guy!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday; WPlus9 Unforgettable
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  BG23, R20, W1, W3
  • Dies:  Unforgettable
  • Other:  Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil; Sequins; Crochet Twine; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!