Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sending Prayers

I pulled out my Lotus Blossom stamp set for this card. On white cardstock, I placed a strip of Lemon Tart stripes on the right hand side and rounded the bottom corner.

The flower is stamped in Harvest Gold and Cantaloupe inks (it's a multi layered stamp). The stem and the butterfly are stamped in Spring Moss ink. I added the little trail on the butterfly in the same color.

I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added a bit of glitter to the flower. This picture is not that great - took it on a cloudy day!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Frog Hop; Stampin' Up Lotus Blossom
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Lemon Tart Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Harvest Gold, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!