I like making quick cards and sometimes feel like it's cheating if I use stickers. But I had to make a birthday card for a 4 year old boy and thought this would be good for it.
I used Harvest Gold cardstock for the card base, a color I don't use much of. The stickers were all in a package I got from Joanns on clearance, including the strips I put down the sides of the card! I positioned the transportation items on the card, adding the "4" on the boat and stamping "happy birthday" on the truck.
A cute and fast card - perfect for a little boy, don't you think?
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Limitless Labels
- Paper: PTI Harvest Gold
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: TPC Studio Transportation 3D Accents
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

This card has everything a little guy loves! It's perfect for that age bracket too.
ReplyDelete