Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Celebrate It's Your Birthday

Well, it feels good to get back on schedule and post every other day. Posting every day in December was a lot of work! Now I have to start making cards to replenish my inventory!

On white cardstock, I stamped the confetti along the bottom in Kraft ink. Celebrate is stamped in Blueberry Sky and Spring Rain inks and It's Your Birthday is stamped in black ink.

I placed the panel on a Blueberry Sky cardstock card base and added cappuccino twine around the spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Good Times
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Kraft; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Twine
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Blues & Browns are some of my favourite colour combinations so it's no surprise that I think this card is FAB-U-LOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!