I can't believe I'm just about done packing away my Christmas stamps and I'm already making a Valentine card! lol This week's Make It Monday #236: 2015 A la carte allows us to select any of the 40 MIMs from 2015. I chose Make It Monday #226: Creating With Stripes as this is one I didn't participate in. Laurie Willison was the host and is known for her CAS cards. I decided to make a simple card of my own since I'm still a little worn out from the holidays.
On white cardstock, I stamped the stripes in 3 shades of pink ink - Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst and Raspberry Fizz. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added the heart, also in Lovely Lady ink.
I cut the panel to 3.75" x 5.0", backed it with fun foam and placed it on a white cardstock card base. This was certainly quick and easy to make.....just what I needed!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Background Basics: Super Stripes, Keep It Simple: Valentine, Balloon Bash
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Your stripes are perfect, wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS card, Lainey! Yes, it's already time for Valentines! Fun to see these bright happy colors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful CAS card Lainey! Love all the shades of pink.
ReplyDeleteLove the all-pink stripes! Very cheerful. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely CAD card. Your stamping of these stripes are Perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove the ombre stripes! Crisp, eye-catching card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet Valentine! Think I need to case this using Ombre Builders--you've inspired me!
ReplyDeleteI love this CAS card Lainey! The ombre stripes are perfect with your sentiment and heart...love it!! :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card, good job stamping those stripes!
ReplyDelete