Okay, I found another holiday card that wasn't posted and I think this is the last of them. I was really in the mood to make Christmas cards last year!! I'm going to try and make them throughout the year in 2016 and not wait until the last couple months of the year....we'll see if that happens! lol
You know how much I like the Fair Isle stamps and used it again on this card. On white cardstock, I stamped the pattern using Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores and Simply Chartreuse inks. I placed the panel on a Tropical Teal cardstock card base.
The sentiment is stamped in Tropical Teal ink on a banner die-cut from Hawaiian Shores cardstock. The banner is on fun foam for a little dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Fair Isle Borders, Keep It Simple: Christmas
- Paper: PTI Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse
- Dies: PTI Sketched Shapes
- Other: Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I love the "un"traditional Christmas card colours, Lainey!
ReplyDelete