Thursday, January 14, 2016

Smile

Embossing paste has become a favorite of mine....I just need to use it more often!

For this quick card I applied pearlescent embossing paste on white cardstock using the Falling Snow stencil.

I die-cut smile three times in Aqua Mist cardstock, stacked and glued it together and applied it to the card. Voila - done!

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI White STampers Select, Aqua Mist
  • Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Smile
  • Tools:  Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil
  • Other:  Pearlescent Embossing Paste
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely CAS card design, Lainey. And I'm sure the pearlescent details shine better IRL than I am able to see through your blog. But my imagination KNOWS how pretty this would be if I saw it firsthand :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!