Friendly Flowers is one of my favorite "go to" flower stamps. It has so much potential!
For this card, I stamped the flowers in Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy inks. The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss and the little flowers in Tangelo ink.
To add dimension to the card, I die-cut the large flower in white cardstock and stamped it in Berry Sorbet ink. I die-cut the same flower in fun foam and placed it on the card.
The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. I also added the flower centers in the same ink.
- Stamps: PTI Friendly Flowers, Think Big Favorites #3, Reasons To Smile, Clipsters
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow; Memento Tangelo
- Dies: PTI Friendly Flowers
- Other: Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Yet another lovely card, Lainey! Love it's (almost) 1-layer simplicity.
ReplyDelete