Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Celebrate - It's Your Birthday

Can you believe we're already more than halfway through February?

I bought the Shaker Shape: Balloon die a few months ago, and of course I'm just getting around to using it. I wish I could be more timely using my things but I don't seem to be able to work that out. lol

The balloon is die-cut with Blueberry Sky polka dot pattern paper and adhered to white cardstock at a slight angle. Celebrate is die-cut three times, stacked and glued together. I added the balloon string in Kraft cardstock and placed the panel on a Kraft cardstock card base.

The sentiment is stamped on Kraft cardstock in Blueberry Sky ink and on fun foam for dimension. I added the stars in Blueberry Sky and Kraft inks.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Good Times, Star Scribbles
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky Polka Dots
  • Ink:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Kraft
  • Dies:  PTI Shaker Shapes: Balloon, Good Times
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Just using all the crafty goodies I buy is a challenge for me, Lainey, so consider your "late" use of this die a success and well worth the wait. Love how everything coordinates for a great masculine BD card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!