This is my favorite time of year - Papertrey's Birthday Celebration! This year is their 9th year in business....those years went by quickly!! Seems like it was just yesterday I purchased my first stamp sets from them. There are lots of contests and prizes each day during the celebration so you know I'm going to enter as many as I can because I want to win!!!! lol
Day #1 Contest: create a project using one of the Design Team's "color recipes". I chose the one by Heather Nichols to create my card. I just really like the mix of these colors - warm and bold.
From white cardstock, I die-cut the flower bunches and stamped one in Pure Poppy ink and one in Raspberry Fizz ink, adding the flower centers in Dark Chocolate ink and the leaves in Ripe Avocado ink. The wraps were die-cut in Kraft cardstock and stamped in Dark Chocolate and Kraft inks for variety. Yes, the MISTI came in very handy stamping these!
On a panel of white cardstock, I added a little strip of Raspberry Fizz Ombre Stripes pattern paper to the left hand side and placed the bouquets on foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in Dark Chocolate ink and added a few pink blush and pink peonies sequins. The panel was adhered to a Dark Chocolate cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Fresh Floral Wrap-Ups, Healing Touch Sentiments
- Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Kraft, White Stampers Select, Ombre Stripes
- Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado
- Dies: PTI Fresh Floral Wrap-Ups
- Other: Foam Tape; Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


OK, it's official ... I now HAVE to HAVE that stamp & die set! Your card is over the top beautiful - love the 2 "bouquets" and the sequin accents.
ReplyDeleteLainey, I like your card so much better than mine. Love the design and those added sequins! I was not in my element the day I made my card and it shows :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Lainey! Great use of the colour palette.
ReplyDelete