We're back to making a project for today's contest. Nichole had us download a "Color Pop Fortune Teller" which we had to fold and use to establish which colors we had to work with. I can remember using this paper fortune teller thingamajig when I was in grade school to predict who I was going to marry! Haha...it didn't!
Day #8 Challenge: Create a new card using at least three colors selected with the Color Pop Fortune Teller. Feel free to add in whatever neutrals you like.
Day #8 Challenge: Create a new card using at least three colors selected with the Color Pop Fortune Teller. Feel free to add in whatever neutrals you like.
My Fortune Teller picked the colors of Pure Poppy, Orange Zest and Summer Sunrise. On white cardstock, I added a thin strip of Orange Zest Ombre Stripes pattern paper on the left hand side. Next, I stamped the three tea cups, one in each color.
I added the label at the top stamped in Pure Poppy ink and the tea bag stamped with Kraft ink. I was going to add a sentiment at the bottom, but thought it said what I wanted with the tea label. To finish the card, I rounded the right hand corners. A quick, clean and simple card. It's hard for me not to add any embellishments but I'm sticking with this. Pencils down! lol
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Tea For Two, Tea For Two Additions
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Ombre Stripes
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Kraft; Memento Tangelo
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Such a lovely and sweet card, wonderful job with the colors that were "picked" for you!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Lainey, and I definitely like the colours the "Fortune Teller" picked for you. I especially like your choice of stamp set for this Challenge - it's one I don't see too often. Great job on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteOoh, this is super sweet! I really like the stacked teacup images.
ReplyDelete