I can't believe it's April 1st! Where did March go???
When I saw PTI's Just Desserts last month, I knew it was going into my cart! Such a fun cake. On Fresh Snow Linen cardstock, I stamped the cake in Fine Linen ink and the icing in Dark Chocolate ink. I added the candles in Lovely Lady ink and the sentiment in Pure Poppy ink.
I stamped the strawberries in Pure Poppy and New Leaf inks and fussy cut them. They're adhered to the cake with a bit of foam tape. I stamped a couple of banners at the top in Lovely Lady and Lemon Tart inks. I added glitter to the strawberries and placed the panel on a Pure Poppy cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Just Desserts, Hooray
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow Linen
- Ink: PTI Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Lovely Lady, Lemon Tart
- Other: Foam Tape; Glitter
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Oh, this is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI knew I'd see a project with this stamp/die set soon, Lainey, and you didn't disappoint - it's a fabulous, celebratory card! Those strawberries look yummy! :-)
ReplyDelete