Sunday, April 24, 2016

Faith Will See You Through...

I'm in love with the new Green Parakeet color from PTI - I thought Spring Moss would always be my favorite green but I think Parakeet is now number one!

I've been seeing so many watercolor cards recently and decided to make one. I wet the watercolor paper with water and applied Green Parakeet ink with just a touch of New Leaf ink to create the background.

Faith is die-cut 3 times in white cardstock and stacked together. I stamped "will see you through" on black cardstock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat set it. It's on fun foam for additional dimension.

The butterfly is from the new Color Pop Butterflies kit - it's from the pattern paper included in the set. I really like this pink and green combo! The panel is adhered to a Green Parakeet card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Inspired: Faith
  • Paper:  PTI Green Parakeet, True Black, White Stampers Select, Color Pop Butterflies; Tim Holtz Watercolor
  • Ink:  PTI Green Parakeet, New Leaf; Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Color Pop Butterflies, Inspired: Faith, Building Blocks
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. I have Green Parakeet on my wishlist & wow--now I can see how beautiful it really is! Pink & green is one of my favorite combos & your card is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green is definitely a vibrant colour, and paired with that bold butterfly, this card looks amazing! I really like the white embossing on the black strip, which coordinates beautifully with the white 'Faith' diecut to form your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!