Friday, April 22, 2016

Hello...

I'm still loving the "color isolation" technique from PTI's Make It Monday #245: Color Isolation. It's so quick to do and I just really like the neutral background with the pop of color.

For this card, I pulled out Feather Finery and stamped feathers in grey ink on white cardstock. The color pop feather is stamped in a purple chalk ink. I keep forgetting I have a lot of chalk ink! I added "hello" as the sentiment, but I think you could make this any type of card - birthday or sympathy would be nice too.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Feather Finery, Bitty Bouquets
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Amuse Seattle; Colorbox Wisteria; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. You chose a fabulous stamp set for this technique, Lainey! The feather looks great in the pop of purple among the light grey ones. Love the simplicity of the "hello" sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!