Saturday, April 2, 2016

Sending Birthday Hugs & Wishes...

I bought cake plate dies from PTI last year and haven't used them yet. I know now that I have the Just Desserts stamp set they'll come in handy. I made this card a while ago and am just getting around to posting it.

The cake plate is die-cut in Sweet Blush cardstock and pink pattern paper. I placed it on white cardstock, embossed with stripes (I don't know the name of the embossing folder, a friend sent it to me). The cupcake was a sticker I found in my stash.

I stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed the panel on a Sweet Blush cardstock card base, tied with Blossom twine with a few added sequins. I'm not so sure the cupcake goes with my color selection, but it does have pink sprinkles on it! lol

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, Pink Patterns; White
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Cake Plates
  • Tools:  Striped Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Twine; Studio 18 Embellishment; Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

3 comments:

  1. The icing on the cupcake looks almost 3D, Lainey - a lovely choice of embossing folder and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, and delicious looking too. Great way to use that cake plate. I need to remember to pull out that die when I 'serve' my cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!