Sunday, November 6, 2016

Let Me Know If There's Anything I Can Do...

Did you enjoy getting that extra hour of sleep last night?

When I made this card, I was in the stenciling mood and pulled out one of the stencils included in the Garden Gate Make It Market Kit. On white cardstock, I stenciled the leaves in Simply Chartreuse and Spring Moss inks to give them a little bit of color shading.

The banner is die-cut in Simply Chartreuse cardstock and stamped with black ink. I placed the banner on fun foam for dimension, about an inch from the bottom of the card. This was quick and simple to make!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI The Skinny
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Simply Chartreuse
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Dies:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Tools:  PTI Garden Gate Stencil
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!