Thursday, November 10, 2016

There's Beauty To Be Found In Every Corner...

The leaves in this area are at their peak of colors right now and are just gorgeous to look at. This is one of the many reasons I enjoy this season so much, the Autumn leaves are like looking at a work of art.

On Rustic Cream cardstock, I stamped the leaves in Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy and Morocco inks, trying to capture some of the beauty I see out my windows. 

I placed the panel on a Spring Moss cardstock card base and rounded the right bottom corner. My last step was stamping the sentiment, which is appropriate for what I'm seeing right now.

Card Details:
  • Stamps: PTI Year of Flowers: Marigold; Altenew Simple Flowers
  • Paper:  PTI Rustic Cream, Spring Moss
  • Ink:  PTI Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy; Memento Morocco; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. You've definitely captured all the amazing colours I see on the leaves - whatever is left on the trees as well as piled on the ground. My favorite time of year :-) Wonderful Fall-themed card, Lainey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!