This card is very similar to one that Amy Sheffer made during PTI's September release. But it was so cute I had to make it for myself with a couple of changes. These little critters are adorable!!🐭🐭
I die-cut the Keep It Simple frame in white cardstock and placed it in the middle of a white cardstock card base. Next, I die-cut the mice, and with the help of the Misti, stamped them in Seattle grey ink with Pale Peony ears. The sweater is stamped in Green Parakeet ink and the scarf and candy cane in Pure Poppy ink. The nose is stamped in black ink and I added the eyes with a thin, black marker.
I placed the mice on foam tape for dimension. Next I die-cut the holly and stamped it in the same green and red inks, adding it to the frame corner. I stamped the sentiment and added a strip of Holiday Plaid pattern paper along the bottom of the card. A little bit of glitter on the holly was the final step.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Christmas Critters, Christmas Critters Sentiments
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Holiday Plaid
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Green Parakeet, Pale Peony; Amuse Seattle; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Christmas Critters, Keep It Simple Frames
- Other: Foam Tape; Glitter; Black Marker
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Eeeek! Your card is delightful, Lainey. Love the plaid DP strip accent along the bottom and that lovely frame accenting your adorable mice.
ReplyDeleteI love the tiny, cute little mice, sweet design!
ReplyDelete