Friday, November 4, 2016

Thanks...

It might not seem like it, but I do buy from stamp companies other than PTI. lol This card uses stamps from Altenew, a new stamp company that's only been around since 2014.

On white cardstock, I stamped the flowers in Amethyst Allure, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise and Hawaiian Shores inks. The stems are stamped in Spring Moss ink.

I stamped the sentiment and the little dots in black ink and placed the panel on an Amethyst Allure cardstock card base. These are such fun looking flowers!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI City Scene; Altenew Simple Flowers; WPlus9 Hand Lettered Thanks
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Amethyst Allure
  • Ink:  PTI Amethyst Allure, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. A sweet card, Lainey - fab choice of colours, and love this CAS design that fills the card front with eye-candy. Great choice of sentiment too as the font is perfect. Just HAVE to Pin this to my Altenew board :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!